Thai Basil Lemon Grass EVOO
$12.99 – $32.99
Available in 200ML, 300ML & 750ML bottlesOlive Oil appears in Mediterranean cuisine as an essential ingredient. Spoil your taste buds with the luxurious flavours of Tuscany in this herb enhanced Olive Oil. Pairs well with: Raspberry Balsamic, Lemon Balsamic, Blackberry Balsamic and Cranberry Walnut Storage: Store in a cool dry place (50 to 68 degrees F optimum) away from heat and oxidizers.
Available in 200ML, 300ML & 750ML bottles
With it's rich amber colour and distinctive nutty flavour, and aroma, it is no wonder that sesame oil is a main ingredient in the Chinese Kitchen. The toasted flavour of sesame oil replaces the taste of 'browned' butter and adds its own unique qualities.
- Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3 fatty acids)
- Contains vitamin E, an antioxidant
- Wonderful in body care products
- Helps lower blood pressure
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and oxidizers.
- Rich in monounsaturated fats
- Lowers blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Healthy balance between omega 6 fats and omega 3 fats
- Lowers cholesterol levels in the blood
Available in 200ML, 300ML & 750ML bottlesAvocado oil can be used in many ways in your kitchen. It can be used in your dressings, sauces and marinades. Avocado oil an all purpose cooking oil and can be used in the same ways as many other cooking oils. Avocado oil has the highest smoke point of any natural oils.
- Used in sauces, marinades, salad dressing, & desserts
- Contains iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, and magnesium in adequate amounts