Steps to Grow Your Own Sprouts using the Sprouting Jar:
- Soak the seeds in lukewarm water overnight. Very small seeds can be soaked for about 6 hours. Fill the jar at least a quarter.
- Drain the remaining water from the jar completely and place it back out of direct light.
- Rinse twice a day under running cool water to remove mould spores. Swirl and shake gently for 10 to 15 seconds before draining. Repeat this process for 3 to 5 days.
- Rinse and drain one last time before exposing your sprouts to the sun at least 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy your sprouts within 2 to 3 days in salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, soups and stews.