White truffles have a more delicate taste and a garlicky aroma. They are usually eaten raw, shaved very thinly over risottos, pastas, egg dishes and fondues. White truffle oil can be added to these same dishes as well as mixed in salad dressings.
- Rich in monounsaturated fats
- Excellent addition to your favorite dish
- Lowers blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Healthy balance between omega 6 fats and omega 3 fats
- Lowers cholesterol levels in the blood
Storage: Store in a cool dry place (50 to 68 degrees F optimum) away from heat and oxidizers.