White Truffle EVOO Flavoured
$29.99 – $39.99
White truffles have a more delicate taste and a garlicky aroma. They are usually eaten raw, shaved very thinly over risottos, pastas, egg dishes and fondues. White truffle oil can be added to these same dishes as well as mixed in salad dressings.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place (50 to 68 degrees F optimum) away from heat and oxidizers.
Available in 200ML, 300ML & 750ML bottles
With it's rich amber colour and distinctive nutty flavour, and aroma, it is no wonder that sesame oil is a main ingredient in the Chinese Kitchen. The toasted flavour of sesame oil replaces the taste of 'browned' butter and adds its own unique qualities.
- Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3 fatty acids)
- Contains vitamin E, an antioxidant
- Wonderful in body care products
- Helps lower blood pressure
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and oxidizers.
- Rich in monounsaturated fats
- Lowers blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Healthy balance between omega 6 fats and omega 3 fats
- Lowers cholesterol levels in the blood